Last updated: 18 September 2021
There are different ways you can use our services (for example to search for information). When you share information with us, for example by providing us your commission statements, we are able to make accessing that information quicker and easier.
As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- what information we collect; and
- how we use that information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible. Your privacy matters to the Radial Group so whether you are new to the Radial Group or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions please contact us.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from customers in your portfolio and commission that you have been paid. We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. (E.g. your name, your e-mail address and your mobile number); and
- Information we get from your use of our services (E.g. we collect information from your distributor websites including customer, product and commission information).
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches, cookies and similar technologies. We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a Radial Group service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners.
When you contact the Radial Group, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements. We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services.
For more information on how we secure and store your information, please refer to the Radial Group Security Statement below.
Information you share
Some of our services let you share information with others. Our services provide you with different options on sharing and removing your content.
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, risk the privacy of others, or would be unduly onerous.
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so at no additional cost, except where it would require a disproportionate effort or be unduly onerous, in which case we may charge you a fee that we will advise you of prior to providing the information requested.
We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organisations and individuals outside of the Radial Group unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- we obtain your consent (whether through an opt-in consent or otherwise) to share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside of the Radial Group;
- we will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside of the Radial Group if we, acting reasonable and in good faith, believe that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonable necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- we may disclose information to the public or our partners, such as publishers or connected sites, that is information about you which is not reasonably identifiable or referable to you. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our products and/or services; and
- we will share your personal information with third parties with whom we conduct business with or with whom we arrange for our products to be supplied, subject to first receiving your consent to do so.
We will share your information with companies within the Radial Group so that we may:
- maintain, review and develop our business systems, procedures and technology infrastructure; and
- integrate information that we have collected about you to provide us with a more complete understanding of your needs and to provide you with a better service.
What happens if you don’t provide information
The information that you provide and is available to us impacts on the content and quality of the services that we can provide to you. In the event that you chose not to consent to the way that the Radial Group stores, uses and shares your information, we may be unable to provide the full suite of services that the Radial Group has to offer.
Questions and complaints
If you have a complaint about a privacy issue, please contact us.
If you would like more information on your privacy rights, please visit www.privacy.gov.au.